About Me

Garner, NC
Mr. Foushee has been teaching Business Education in Wake County since 2007, and is currently teaching at Garner Magnet High School. Mr. Foushee teaches Driver Education for Jordan Driving School at Garner High School.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

To My Surprise

To my surprise, I was talking with another student while driving and they said that they didn't know any students that passed the exam at the DMV on the first try. I'm not sure how that many students fail to pass the exam. I know we cover a lot of the information in class, we cover information in the car during BTW and we tell you to study the book from the DMV. The book is only 100 or so pages... ALL the questions are answered from the DMV book. This doesn't totally surprise me though, I have been asking students to send me an e-mail and let me know how they do on the test for months (since early summer) and I have received one, only one, e-mail saying they passed.

It has been a busy year this summer and Fall Semester. Having a baby born in June can do that. I have had some really good students recently and I hope everyone follows the teaching and practices. You all can be really good drivers and ALL of you can pass the test to start driving soon. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment